Megan was the first one of the day to be dunked.
I think she liked it.
Next it was Weezer's turn.
She thought it was fun too.Now it is Forbes turn and Mrs Harrison decided she would dunk the poor little kindergartner. He got up on the board and it wasn't ready so he fell in before she could dunk him.
Mrs George decided it was her turn to dunk Forbes. It took her a few tries but she did it.
Forbes loved being dunked!
Some of the first grade teachers, Joeclyn, Amber, Me, and Kimmie (we are missing Amy)
I don't know where this flower came from but we decided to do glamour shots with it.
Alisa wasn't sure where the flower had been.
I think the flower fit me the best.
Kristi Sugu with her cute little girl Marley.
Man we need a suntan!
Forbes got to hang out all day with his mom.
Kimmie can't wait to have her guy in first grade!
Lucee and her friend Courtney. Lucee couldn't get wet because of her broken arm--sorry Goose!
Tawney, aka Mrs George is not teaching next year
and we are all SO sad! But we are happy for her and her new baby.Alisa, aka Mrs Harrison, is leaving us also, and I am so bummed! She is moving to Washington. Now who am I going to play all my jokes on?
WE WILL MISS YOU BOTH!
Cherry Creek won't be the same without Mrs George & Mrs Harrison!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Field Day
Thursday was Cherry Creeks Field Day. We had a fun afternoon playing games and getting wet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh!!!:( I'm going to cry!!! (and ps: that last picture of the two of us.....um, that needs to come off the blog. you....look cute. i....don't)
Alisa, what are you talking about? You always look cute!
That post would be precious if I didn't look so freakin' fat and nasty! Why doesn't someone tell me to get on a DIET!
Look at you hugging so many people....that must be your quota for the year...
Post a Comment