Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gary....

I forgot to put my favorite picture on my last post. I left my phone outside on the grass, when I finally remembered where I had left it, I went out in the dark and found it. This is what was on it. I went in the house and asked, "who put Gary on my phone?" My kids thought that was funny. If you don't know who Gary is then you don't watch Sponge Bob Square Pants. Gary is Sponge Bob's pet snail that meows.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is disguting, Bugs Bunny. And so is Spongebob

Allie said...

That is so freaking disgusting. EWWWW!!! You should put a little salt on Gary and see how it goes:)

Kim said...

I HATE Gary--both on Sponge Bob (I hate him too!) and REAL ones!

Storm'n Normans said...

I would buy a new phone flat out.