Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hiking Timp Cave

A couple of Saturdays ago we hiked Timp cave with some of Patricks friends. It was really a hard hike for me and my kids, but we did it!

Before we started.

Ready, set, hike..........

I don't think they knew what they were in for.

Taking a much deserved break!

Looking down a cliff.

Wheezy taking a nap on the trail.

The heart of the cave.

More of inside the cave.

Can you see the face of a bearded man?

And then my camera battery died...........


We were so worn out by the end of the hike, I didn't think we would ever be the same. On the way up I told Patrick that I hated his friends and that my friends do way more fun things than hiking Timp cave, like, bbq's, swimming, movies, ect. I said to the kids, "who's more fun, dads friends or moms friends?" They all said, "MOMS FRIENDS!!"

Guess who we will be hanging out with for now on?

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad you finally got around to posting about your Timp hike! I would have perferred to see the pics of the kids wannying about how hard it was. ;) Just kidding, I like their smiling, happy faces MUCH better!

Alisa said...

you're so funny!! Good for you though! I've never done that before! Did Patrick enjoy it?

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you, Bugsy. I couldn't do it!