This summer I have decided to do some home improvements. I started with my bedroom. The room that was our bedroom was the worst room in the house. We bought this old house 9 years ago and have tried to do a little fixing up here and there. It was way pass time to do our room. The day we started the Pratt's, Judd's, and the Golding's came over to help us get rid of the wallpaper. They were so nice to come over and help us. We peeled off 4 layers of wallpaper. We gutted the entire room! We ripped off all the old molding, took out the carpet, we basically left only left the walls standing, and they had to be patched up every where.
These are some finished pictures.....
I was building a Dr Pepper wall in my closet. Yes, I drank all these while I was working, the sad thing is, this doesn't included all the 32 oz Dr Pepper's I had while I was working hard!
My next project is the bathroom.
My next project is the bathroom.

8 comments:
Wow, it's gorgeous! I'm so jealous!
It looks so warm and inviting! What a sexy room! Hope you'll be getting lots of it in there :)
Love the Dr. Pepper wall
NIce work!
That looks so good. Nice work! It turned out really really nice. I love the D.P. and the two liters of Coke. Hey, whatever it takes to get the job done!
It seriously turned out SO nice! The Dr. Pepper pic is not a bad idea. Maybe I should keep mine stocked with full cans!
B-E-A-U-tiful! The picutre of me, of course! Just kidding! I freaking love your room it's gorg!
That looks freakin' AWESOME!!!!! I can't wait so see it. I'm sad that I missed out on all the fun that you and Kimmie must have had without me :( I'll shoot for helping out with the bathroom :) so ya better call me!!!
Looks good Bugsy! I am impressed!
Post a Comment