Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Independence Day

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. I love summer, parades, bbq's, and fireworks. We did all that again this 4th. We started our day with the parade, then we went to my Grandma & Grandpa's family bbq. This is the only time our extended family gets together. We spent a few hours there visiting with family, then we went home for few hours before we headed to the fireworks. It was a long fun day.

Megger Doo

My Goose

Grandma & Sissy

Don't mess with Forbes and his cap gun.

Put your tongue in your mouth Sean.

My mom's brother Paul D, and my Sissy.

Smoke bombs.

mi abuelita y abuelito

Sissy and Mr Happy.

Two monkeys in a tree.

Patrick & Shawn

Wheezy

Kolton, Jenisse, & Mckay.

Grandpa throwing the ball with Forbes.

Whats the matter little guy?

Waiting for the fireworks.

I do not know what my Sissy is doing.

My cute niece Bailey.

Bailey's twin brother Tory--what a goof ball.

This is Patrick during the first part of the day......

This is Patrick at the end of the day......what happened?


We always have a fun 4th but I don't want to forget to say thanks to the men and women who have fought, and are still fighting for out freedom. A special thanks to Matty, since he is over in Japan right now serving our country, we love you Matty.



2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you had a fun 4th! It was weird not to see you for even a sec. I do love the BBQ pics!

Anonymous said...

Is that Grandma Jessie? I want you to post pics of your new bedroom