Saturday, September 12, 2009

Forbes New Room

Forbes has been wanting a Transformer room since he got his own room. Well I have been on a remodeling kick this summer, so I granted his wish. I did it all by myself, and I think it turned out pretty good. The most important thing is that Forbes loves it!

He picked out his bedding.

He got to go to the paint store and pick out the colors he wanted.

He got to pick out what went on his walls.

Transformers on every wall.

This is his favorite.......the Optimus Prime wall applicant.

I figure that you are only young once, so why not have the room you want.

6 comments:

Alisa said...

Wow Marnie!!!! You did such a great job! I'm very impressed!

LisaJ said...

You are such a great mom, and the room looks awesome!

Allie said...

That is freaking awesome!! Your mommy's decorating talents must be rubbing off on you. Way to go girl!!!

Storm'n Normans said...

I am lov'n the colors and design - Way to go Forbes (and his Mom!) I don't even want to guess how many coats it took to get those dark colors. Way too much work, but totaly worth it!

Kim said...

You know I love it!

Unknown said...

Wow, I just saw the pictures of your master bed remodel! I am way impressed that you still had enough energy to keep going! Both rooms look great! I wish I could get you and Kim out to my house for hire! :)