We all know that the Utah played Oregon on Saturday. We had to have a party. Our family are very big Oregon Duck fans, but we are also Utah Utes fans! So we had a great time during the game. Patrick was the only one cheering for the Utes until Misty and her kids came over at halftime and joined the par-ta. The thing is, the Utes winning streak had to come to an end sometime, so who better than the Ducks to end it!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You are just plain out of control! Looks like fun! Too bad I missed it!
Wait a sec... Isn't Oregon the team that lost to Boise State? ;)
Now,now, Tiffany, they have more than made up for that one! Beating Utah was huge :) What about BYU last game?
Yeah. I knew you'd say that. I guess we both have to take one loss this season...
Post a Comment