Monday, October 5, 2009

Forbes Birthday

Forbes turned 7 yesterday. He said he had a great birthday. We got to hang around the house all day because there was no church.

Making a wish.

He wanted a Transformers cake.


He has wanted this Star Wars Clone Wars helmet forever.

Tory came over to see Forbes

Nothing like a pack of Fruit Striped Gum for your b-day.

Grandpa & Grandma got him the Clone Wars Gun.

Megan got him a funny little Yoda.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FORBES

2 comments:

Kim said...

Awww! Who can believe the Guy is 7? Sheesh! It was just yesterday he was sitting in the middle of the floor crying and being ignored by everyone, and I had to rescue the poor thing! :) Happy Birthday Forbes!

Unknown said...

Wow... that cake is so cool. I gotta get one of those for Sitani's birthday. Happy birthday Forbes. So big I can't believe it