Christmas came and went so fast this year. Life seems so much happier at Christmas time. I wish we could feel this way all the time.

Paige was so excited to open the biggest present that Santa left. He left her a Hanna Montana Barbie House......she loved it.

Forbes and his new Light Saber.
I think my mom was a little excited for him :)

Megan and her Wizard of Oz
Snuggie.

Goose opening her
Webkins Horse she wanted.

It is fun to have my parents live across the street. We call them when the kids wake up and they run right over and then we start opening the presents.

The kids loved the
DS Santa left them.

I got my brother Dan E an Oregon Ducks hat. I knew he would come around and like the Ducks someday.

Forbes wasn't that happy when I made him hug Paige.

I had a Dr Pepper Christmas. Patrick gave me 2 cases of the original Dr Pepper from Dublin Texas. It comes in the little 8 oz bottles and is better than the Dr Pepper we are use to drinking.

He also got me a Dublin Dr Pepper
Hoddie.

Walking over to grandmas for more Christmas fun.

Megan's favorite present was the "get pickled" shirt I gave her.

Lions, Tigers, and Bears, OH MY!!!

Presents from Grandma.

My cute grandpa.

What's up
Kolton?

My Oregon Duck
Snuggie........funny eh!!!

I can't get my
Snuggie away from Forbes.

Goose loved her horse and riding girl.

It was weird not having
Kolton and
Mckay at our house this year. We miss them.

I think my family is starting to love the Ducks.
Kolton and Sissy.

Lance will love me for putting this on my blog. He doesn't like the ducks.

Megan taking a picture with her new camera, of me taking a picture of her.
Weezer playing the
DS.

Cute
Mckay!

My good looking
hodlum nephews!

How can they sleep through the NOISE, NOISE, NOISE?!?!?!
I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas!!!
5 comments:
Hey, I've heard that the original Dr. Pepper from Texas is way better than store stuff. Do you think it is?
Cute post! I love the pic of the nephews!
The original Dr Pepper is better!
I love the picture of your Mom and Forbes. She really does look so much more excited than he does! Too cute!
Cute post, Bugs Bunny. I think your kids got a little spoiled by Santa. Kimmie told me about the D.P. Save me some!
Of course Carla looks like a perf early on Christmas morning. Sheesh.
When did McKay grow up? He is quite the handsom young man these days. I thought he was like 12.
Post a Comment