Monday, February 8, 2010

Pain Killers.........

I haven't had anything to blog about lately, so I was looking through my camera and found these pictures. Last month I had a bone graft in my mouth and was pretty out of it for a while. I was on a lot of pain pills and I don't remember anybody taking these pictures. My family and friends like to make fun of me when I am wasted on pain pills.....I think it is mean because I would never make fun of somebody while they were in pain and in an altered state while taking pain pills! I guess it is my fault for leaving my camera around the house for anyone to use.

Horny & Spiffy never left my side.

Kimmie, Matty, and Binney came over to see me--I think they came over just to make fun of me. I tried playing Mario on the Wii with them but it didn't really work out that good.

Pretty out of it!!! How cute is Spiffy taking care of me.

Boo Boo loves Marnie's Snuggie!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bugs Bunny, it is about time you updated!