Monday, February 15, 2010

Skate Night

The PTA rented Classic Skating this past Monday so we went for family night. The kids had a blast. Forbes really liked it because he got to skate with some of the girls in his class. Megan went with us and once again reminded me how old I am..........she was holding hands and skating with a boy!!!

Megger skating with Binney.

Forbes with one of his girlfriends :)

Forbes is quite the ladies man in first grade!

We like to embarrass him by teasing him about all his girlfriends.

Patrick was a nice dad skating with the kids.

Binney didn't like skating but loved the bouncy thing they had.

Weezey is a good skater.

Wipe Out!

Baby Goose.

Binney was excited to skate until she actually tried skating, then she took the skates 0ff for the rest of the night.

3 comments:

Kallie said...

Where were your skates Marn??? I just love Forbes and his ladies!! HA HA HA What an awesome PTA, I want to rent classic skating!!!

Unknown said...

that looks like so much fun. Once again we missed out. I love skate night too. Had to go to the hospital that night. Your kids are sooo cute but then again you already knew that right?

Anonymous said...

Do you really have to share that with everybody!!!!! Wude mother!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


Megan!