Another trip to Oregon for me and this time I took Paige. She was so excited to go see Dev and fly on a plane.

Paige's first trip to the Ocean.

The Oregon Coast is very beautiful, but also cold in March.

The story behind this picture is: we had just arrived at the cost and I asked Paige if she wanted to go put her feet in the Ocean. We took of our shoes and socks, rolled up our pants and put our feet in that COLD ocean. I wanted to take a picture of us so we turned so our backs were to the ocean. All of a sudden a big wave came crashing in and I told Paige to run!!! When we started running the camera took a picture. As we were running Paige tripped and fell face first in the Ocean. She was soaked from head to toe and she was freezing. Of course we didn't have a change of clothes for her. I took off the t-shirt I had under my hoodie and Trace had an extra hoodie that we put on Paige---that went to her knees. We made a fire and tried to dry her clothes. I tried not to laugh about all this but it was so funny!

Trying to dry Paige's underware by roasting them.

The underware dried, but also had two burnt holes in them.

We had a great time riding the quads up and down the beach.

Trace's sons dug a big hole in the sand. When the finished it was about 6 feet deep.

PZ was so happy to be in Oregon.

Dev's husband Trace was so cute with Paige. He taught her how to play pool and ride the quads.

Weezey loved the hot tub at Dev's house.

At the Duck game.

The Ducks won this game.

Weezer really enjoyed the game.

Her favorite thing was pestering the duck mascot.

We had a great time!
1 comment:
So much fun! I love the burnt underwear story - that is a keeper.
Post a Comment