Friday, March 26, 2010

St Patty's

So I decided to be a good mom and make green pancakes for my kids. They were good sports about it because they did not look to appetizing. I think I should get an A for effort because anyone who knows me knows I don't get up early to make a hot breakfast for the kids.......it's cereal every morning in this house.

Really mom?

Yum

Do I have to mom?

Wheezy loves them!

Forbes had to take a green treat to share with his class. We decided to make Russian Cream, so we put green food coloring in it and call it Irish Cream.

Forbes was so excited to make it by himself. It turned out so delicious.

Enjoying the green treats in class.
He won a little award for his "Irish Cream."
Good job buddy!

4 comments:

Shelane said...

You're such a nice mom. I didn't even realize it was patty's day until, like, noon. And the green treat that CHuck brought to school? Milk. With green food coloring. In a recycled water bottle. But I'm not taking any blame. He didn't tell me he was supposed to bring anything until 5 minutes before they walked out the door.

(i just realized that the green treat should have clued me in to patty's day, but nope, I'm pretty dense.)

Kim said...

Way to update! I wish I had been invited over for those green pancakes. I'm glad I at least got my fair share of the "Irish Cream!"

Storm'n Normans said...

Green Irish Cream? - good! Green pancakes? - bad! Not for me thank you. You do win Mother of the Year. Two gold stars for you.

Anonymous said...

Way to be a good mom, Bugsy. Very clever calling it Irish Creme.