Easter Morning was a big shocker when we woke up with a few inches of snow on the ground. I can't ever remember waking up to snow on Easter. We had a nice Easter with family and friends. It was nice to stay home and listen to our Prophet during Conference.

Seriously?!?!?

I made the kids put their new Easter clothes on to take a picture.

What a good lookin bunch!

Easter Morning

We had to have our Easter egg hunt inside this year.

Kimmie, Matty, and Binney came over to have dinner and have an Easter egg hunt. Binney was excited with all her eggs.

On Saturday we colored Easter eggs.

Brynlie loved coloring the eggs.

Goose found a weird egg that had cracked while boiling and a little bit of the yolk was on the outside of the egg. She thought it was pretty funny.

Guy being silly with egg stickers on his face.

Hard at work.

This is Forbes on Easter afternoon.......not kidding!!!
1 comment:
Precious! I forgot you had the egg coloring pictures on your camera. I'm not sure I can bear to blog about Easter one more time, so I'll just have to look at yours for the memories. ;)
Post a Comment