We all piled in the van and drove to Oregon a few weeks ago. We had a great time. We hung out with Devery & Trace. They took us to the coast, the Sea Lion Caves, and boating. We took my mom so she could see how beautiful Oregon is.

On our way to the coast.

They kids were good on our 14 hour drive to Oregon.

Florence, Eugene.

This is a little town at the coast.

Goose enjoying the candy shop at the coast.

Best Friends and rivals with our Yankees and Red
Sox shirts.
B-E-A-U-ti-ful....

The kids loved the Ocean.

We went to the sea Lion Caves. It was really windy as you can tell.

We went down into the Sea Lions Cave and it was the worst smell I have ever smelt!!! I had to keep my nose in my
hoodie the entire time. I stuck my nose out and seriously almost threw up! I only let everyone stay down in the caves about 10 minutes. NASTY!!!!!!

Forbes first trip to the beach.

The kids had a good time at the beach.

Dev & mom watching the kids play.

Megan didn't care that is was 57 degrees outside, the water temp was probably around 30 degrees, and it was so windy, she still played in the ocean and got totally wet........what a nut!!!!

Weirdo

Weird kids.
2 comments:
ahhh....this trip looks like so much fun! it makes me miss you! glad you enjoyed the trip! go red sox!!!:)
so fun.... I wanna go. Spoiled. I love the ORegon Coast. I love Forbes's hair. :)
Post a Comment