Of course it was so hot we had to go swimming.
The only reason Goose is being nice is because it is Weezy's b-day.
1, 2, 3.....jump!
I'm 10 years old today!
Not camera shy at all!!!!
Me & Allie
Fun times at the pool.
Zions
Camden & Forbes
Alyssa, PZ, and Guy.
Driving through Zions.
Having fun on the 4 wheelers.
Alyssa, Allie, and Camden.
At Cris & Allie's cabin.
On the tree swing.
Just swinging.
Allie helping Weezer on the swing.
We found some old 70's clothes at the cabin and dressed up in them.
Weezy, Mckay, and Goose at the cabin.
Their cabin was so cool, everything in it was from the 70's. We were dancing to old 8 track tapes and dressing up in 70's clothes. It was so fun, I love the 70's!!!!!
We came home on PZ's birthday and had a party.
So cute!
This is the newest addition to our family, Bentley. He is my Nephew Levi's little guy.

2 comments:
So fun! St. George looked like it was HOT!
WOW I can't believe Levi has a baby! I use to baby sit him. Sad how fast everyone grows up including my own kids.
Post a Comment